TINY’s Delivery System for water and fat soluble ingredients.
- Particle size: 20-70 nm
- Product form: Liquid
- Application form: Sublingual
- Markets: Food supplements, cosmetics
- System ingredients: glycerin, water, ethanol, lecithin (soy).
- Active ingredients: fat soluble and water soluble substances
- Advanced emulsion technology
- Significantly increased bioavailability
- Water soluble in any mixing ratio
- High loading capacity for water soluble substances
- Exclusively natural ingredients
- Detectable in blood plasma after only a few minutes
- Reduced risk of side effects due to lower active ingredient requirement
- Low costs for high effectiveness
- Scientifically proven
TINYsome is a liposomal transport system composed exclusively of natural ingredients. Through intensive process research, TINY Technologies was able to produce lipid vesicles that are unparalleled in terms of stability and bioavailability. TINYsomes can be mixed with water at will. Their small size makes them completely transparent. The system consists of a lipid bilayer enclosing an aqueous core dispersed in a similarly aqueous medium. It offers the advantage of being able to absorb both fat soluble and water soluble substances and improve their availability to the body.
Lipid particles in TINYsome
Schematic representation of a lipid particle in TINYsome.
Cryo-TEM images of TINYsome. The darker rings represent the lipid bilayer. The light compartments show the aqueous core of the vesicles.
Measurements performed by Dr. Zdravko Kochovski, Helmholtz Center for Materials and Energy HZB, Berlin